Saturday, November 7, 2009

every girl should know about..


shopbop.com

This website is host to hundreds of brands including; Alexander Wang, Anna Sui, Alice + Olivia, DVF, Elizabeth & James, Marc Jacobs, & soooo many more. Shopbop's denim department is out of control. Destroyed, skinny, acid wash or wide leg, they have everything, & plenty of choices in each trend. It's hard to jean-shop online, but with multiple angle pictures & fit notes, I've never had a problem pinpointing sizes/colors right for me.

Shopbop has killer sales that last no longer than 72 hours..however they don't happen too often..but when they do, the 'good stuff' & sizes are snapped up in hours. Trust me. I've had my eye on a Rachel Pally dress. Went to pay off my VISA to cop it, & poof-it's gone.

As much as I am a dedicated shopbop.com supporter, there is one thing that peeves me. The basic cotton tee is never less than 40$. Or 'vintage sweatpants' that look like my brothers' Costco sweats, cost 120$. Point being; don't go to shopbop looking for basics. V-necks, tanks, cardigans...it's a little price-pricey for what you get. Hit American Apparel or Forever 21 instead.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure every shopbop garment I've purchased has been complimented on/envied. Check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment