Monday, November 9, 2009

Clutches That Pop.


I love wearing black, white or grey with subtle punches of color. I've always been a huge fan of brights, but now that it is the winter season, it's time to play up the muted tones with bright accents.
This outfit is something I am working on putting together, although the whole lot will cost over 5000$. (good luck with that, Keli)
Dress : A.L.C.
Shoes : Christian Louboutin
Clutch : Michael Kors
Choker : David Yurman



I like the leopard look, but not bold enough to wear it in a big way. Maybe a bootie, or a belt. I really like this Lauren Merkin clutch though. This is a tricky get-up because it is the 'acid wash' AND 'leopard' trend in one 'fit, but I'd run with it!
Shirt : Elizabeth & James
Jeans : William Rast
Shoes : Christian Louboutin
Clutch : Lauren Merkin
Bracelet : Kenneth Jay Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment